Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
At Story Medical, we offer a comprehensive set of services focused on treating injuries to the skeleton and its joints, tendons and ligaments. Story Medical providers offer services designed to get athletes back to the playing field and patients back to living independently.
Common Procedures Performed at Story Medical
- Treatment of arthritis
- Total shoulder, knee & hip replacements
- Joint pain for knees, shoulders, elbows & ankles
- Joint scope procedures
- Joint injections
- Wrist pain
- Hand care including carpal tunnel and trigger finger
- Non-surgical treatment for back & neck pain
- Injury of the shoulder
- Fracture and tendon repair including hip and all extremities
- Disorders of the hand and elbow
In addition, Story Medical partners with 21st Century Rehab to offer comprehensive rehabilitation options including physical and occupational therapy.
Learn More About 21st Century Rehab