Working Together for a Healthier Story County and Central Iowa
At Story County Medical Center we believe in a shared responsibility when it comes to improving the health and well-being of our Story County and Central Iowa communities. Story County Medical Center has a long tradition of caring for you, your friends and loved ones, your employees and your valued customers.
Generous businesses and corporations have been vital in enabling Story County Medical Center to meet the diverse healthcare needs of those who live in Story County and beyond. Charitable giving, from organizations large and small representing every sector, helps Story County Medical Center make a difference in the lives of individuals and families when and where they need it most.
We invite you to join us as a partner in ensuring access to convenient, high-quality care close to home is available to all who need it. In doing so, you have the opportunity to show the community you care about them, while providing comfort to patients seeking care.
Thank You to Our 2022 Corporate Sponsors
Corporate Honor Roll Benefits & Recognition
- Annual invitation to donor recognition event.
- Name listed in Story County Medical Center Endowment Foundation Annual Report.
- Name listed on Story County Medical Center Endowment Foundation website.
- Recognition on Story Medical social media channels.
- Recognition annually in Inspired Newsletter and Source Magazine.
- Benefits listed above with organization logo included in promotions.
- Benefits listed above.
- Invitation to CEO Roundtable.
Story Medical Endowment Foundation Funding Priorities
- Support for critical programs like mental health services that need ongoing funding to serve patients and families in our community.
- Support advocacy and outreach programs that contribute to a healthier Story County.
- Provide funding for priority construction projects and equipment/technology needs.
- Provide funding to educate our current and future generations of nurses, staff and physicians.
To learn more about joining our Corporate Honor Roll, please contact Loni Pringnitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 382-7711.
Download Corporate Honor Roll Info