Registered Nurse (RN) - Nevada Clinic (Days)
Functional Area: Nevada Clinic
City/State: Nevada, IA
Employment Type: Regular, Full Time 40 hours
The Clinic RN works as part of the clinic healthcare team with patient examinations, phone triage, treatments, and procedures as they may be performed within a clinic setting under the director of the provider within the scope of the professional license.
**$2,000 Sign On Bonus**
- Graduate from an accredited and approved nursing program
- Current RN license in state of Iowa
- Previous experience in clinic setting preferred but not required
- BCLS certified within 60 days of hire
- Mandatory Reporter completed within 90 days of hire
Benefits: In addition to Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Group Accident & Critical Illness insurance, and disability coverage, Story Medical also offers the following benefits to it's employees:
- Up to $2,000 in Professional Development Assistance
- Free access to Story Medical's onsite wellness center
- Generous PTO Accrual Plan
- Iowa Public Employee Retirement System (IPERS)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Family-Like Environment!
Story County Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment, post-offer physical and drug screen required.