RN/LPN - Med Surg (Nights)
Functional Area: Med Surg
City/State: Nevada, IA
Employment Type: Regular, Part Time
The Med Surg RN/LPN works as part of the team with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medications, use medical equipment, and communicate with patients and their families on illness, care, and continued care. S/he is required to carry out general RN/LPN duties.
One regular, part time night position open with hours from 7:00pm - 7:00am.
- Graduate from an accredited and approved nursing program
- Current RN/LPN license in the state of Iowa
- Previous nursing experience preferred but not required
- Must have excellent critical-thinking skills, attention to detail, and possess the ability to remain calm under pressure
Benefits: In addition to Vision insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Story Medical also offers the following benefits to it's part time employees:
- Up to $2,000 in Professional Development Assistance
- Free access to Story Medical's onsite wellness center
- Generous PTO Accrual Plan
- Iowa Public Employee Retirement System (IPERS)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Family-Like Environment!
Story County Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment, post-offer physical and drug screen required.