RN/LPN - Med Surg (Days)
Functional Area: Med Surg
City/State: Nevada, IA
Employment Type: Regular, Full Time
The Med Surg RN/LPN works as part of the team with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medications, use medical equipment, and communicate with patients and their families on illness, care, and continued care. S/he is required to carry out general RN/LPN duties.
This position is a regular, full time position with three 12 hour day shifts per week from 7:00am - 7:00pm.
**$2,000 Sign On Bonus**
- Graduate from an accredited and approved nursing program
- Current RN/LPN license in the state of Iowa
- Previous nursing experience preferred but not required
- Must have excellent critical-thinking skills, attention to detail, and possess the ability to remain calm under pressure
Benefits: In addition to Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Group Accident & Critical Illness insurance, and disability coverage, Story Medical also offers the following benefits to it's employees:
- Up to $2,000 in Professional Development Assistance
- Free access to Story Medical's onsite wellness center
- Generous PTO Accrual Plan
- Iowa Public Employee Retirement System (IPERS)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Family-Like Environment!
Story County Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment, post-offer physical and drug screen required.