Functional Area: Environmental Services
Department: Environmental Services -Senior Care
City/State: Nevada, IA
Employment Type: Part-Time, 16 - 24 hours per week
Responsible for maintaining a clean environment according to infection control guidelines, universal precautions, and directions from EVS management in assigned areas which may include patient rooms, resident rooms, nurse's stations, lounges, hallways, offices, bathrooms, beauty parlor, linen room, kitchen and/or cafeteria areas, and lobbies.
One part-time position available with hours from 6:00am - 2:30pm. Every other weekend required.
- High school education or equivalent desirable, but must be able to read, write, and follow both oral and written instructions
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred, but not required
Benefits: In addition to Vision insurance and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Story Medical also offers the following benefits to it's part time employees:
- Free access to Story Medical's onsite wellness center
- Generous PTO Accrual Plan
- Iowa Public Employee Retirement System (IPERS)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Family-Like Environment!
Story County Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment, post-offer physical and drug screen required.