Registered Nurse (RN) - ED
Functional Area: Emergency Department
City/State: Nevada, IA
Employment Type: PRN
The Emergency Department RN works as part of the team with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medications, use medical equipment, and communicate with patients and their families on illness, care, and continued care. Will be required to carry out general nursing duties in emergency care.
- Graduate from an accredited and approved nursing program
- Current RN license in state of Iowa
- Previous experience in emergency room setting preferred but not required
- Must have excellent critical-thinking skills, attention to detail, and possess the ability to remain calm under pressure
Benefits: Story Medical offers the following great benefits to all it's employees!
- Free access to Story Medical's onsite wellness center
- Iowa Public Employee Retirement System (IPERS)
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Family-Like Environment!
Story County Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment, post-offer physical and drug screen required.