Emergency Department RN
Functional Area: Emergency Department
City/State: Nevada, IA
Employment Type: Part Time
The Emergency Room RN works as part of the team with physicians, other nurses, and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medications, use medical equipment, and communicate with patients and their families on illness, care, and continued care. Will be required to carry out general nursing duties in emergency care. The Emergency Room RN also provides charge nurse leadership for Inpatient nurses.
One part time day position available with hours on Monday and Tuesday from 7:00am - 7:00pm.
- Graduate from an accredited and approved nursing program
- Current RN license in state of Iowa
- Previous experience in emergency room setting preferred but not required
- Must have excellent critical-thinking skills, attention to detail, and possess the ability to remain calm under pressure
Benefits: Story Medical offers the following benefits to all its employees!
- Free access to Story Medical's onsite wellness center
- Iowa Public Employee Retirement System (IPERS)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Family-Like Environment!
Story County Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment, post-offer physical and drug screen required.