Functional Area: Administration
City/State: Nevada, IA
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to senior leadership in the following areas: Marketing, Event Coordination, Fundraising, Clinical Operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides ongoing support for administration – scheduling of appointments, correspondence, handling phone messages, sorting mail.
- Proactively maintains meetings and appointments for leadership.
- Coordinates/prepares/distributes meeting agendas and materials as needed or anticipated for standing leadership and operational meetings. Attends applicable meetings as required to coordinate flow of meeting and record minutes.
- Maintains open, positive and professional communications with employees, leadership, providers, Foundation Board of Directors and public. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between Administration and others to maintain credibility, trust and support with the senior leadership team.
- Assists with coordinating and promoting special events.
- Orders items for promotion and special events.
- High school education or equivalent required
- Proven administrative assistant experience with 3+ years in an administrative support role required
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Story County Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment, post-offer physical and drug screen required.